Your privacy is important to Missions Interlink. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Missions Interlink collects, and the ways in which Missions Interlink uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Missions Interlink may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including, but not limited to, email addresses, contact telephone number and names);
- any other information that you send to Missions Interlink.
Using personal information
Missions Interlink may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications (should you subscribe).
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Missions Interlink may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Missions Interlink will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Missions Interlink is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.